How to Assemble Your Greenhouse
Assembling your greenhouse
Further down on this page is a short instructional video on how to assemble your greenhouse – check it out!
Or would you rather read instructions? We’ve got you covered! Here are our top assembly tips.
Before you begin assembling your greenhouse, think carefully about where you want it to stand. Here a few things to consider:
- The ground surface must be completely flat.
- Choose a sunny area, try to avoid areas with overhanging tree branches.
- Avoid placing the greenhouse in an area that gets a lot of wind.
- Do you need to run water and electricity to the greenhouse? If so, do this before starting the assembly.
Lay out all the parts visibly on the ground and carefully go through the installation instructions so that you understand how all the parts fit together.
Begin assembling the greenhouse from the bottom, by laying out the base. Use a spirit level to ensure that the ground is flat.
Assemble the short and long wall frames. Make sure to tighten the screws firmly!
Once the walls frame is assembled, you can start inserting the polycarbonate panels. Polycarbonate is a plastic with a glossy surface and high transparency. It is impact-resistant and shatterproof, which makes it well-suited for use in greenhouses.
Once the panels have been inserted, you can install the roof. Start with the frame and then insert the panels.
Last but not least, it’s time to fit the door, after which your greenhouse is ready to be decorated!
Tips during assembly:
- It’s always easier working with others than alone. So work in pairs when assembling the greenhouse – we guarantee that it will also be more fun!
- If the plastic panels are difficult to insert, try using some silicone spray. Do not spray onto the panels themselves but into the slots on the frame into which the panels are inserted.
- If you need to pound in anything, use a rubber mallet.
- All plastic panels stamped with “THIS SIDE OUT” must face outwards to achieve full UV protection.
Your new greenhouse is now good to go! Want some inspiration for how you can decorate it? We share some smart, green tips here.
Below you find the short instructional video on how to assemble your greenhouse.