Rechargeable ICR18650 battery, 2950 mAh
With a longer lifespan than conventional batteries. For e.g. torches. Store out of the reach of children. The product must not be ingested, opened, recharged, crushed, or exposed to fire or high temperatures.
NOTE! Important that the battery is inserted properly (correct polarity). Do not combine old and new batteries. Used batteries must be handed in to a recycling station.
- 3.7 V Li-ion battery, 2950 ±50 mAh.
- Max charging voltage: 4.2 V
- Max charging current 4000 mA
- Max. Discharge current: 5900mA
- Dimensions: Ø18.4 mm, length 65 mm
- Can be recharged approx 500 times
- Operating temperature: Charged 0 ~ 50°C. Discharged: -20~ 75°C