9,90 / KG

Quick-Chlorine Granules

Art. 36-472
For disinfecting pool water. Rapidly dissolving and pH neutral granules. Contains approx.: 56 % active chlorine. Stable against degradation that may be caused by sunlight and high temperatures. 1 kg. BIOCIDES MUST BE USED IN A SAFE MANNER. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.

Regularly check the pH value and chlorine level using a test stick.
Ideal pH value: 7.0–7.4.
Ideal chlorine level: 1.0–1.5 ppm (mg/l).

At the start of the season or during shock chlorination, use 80-100 g Quick-Chlorine Granules per 10,000 litres of water. Dissolve the correct amount of Quick-Chlorine Granules in a bucket of warm water. Always pour in the water first and the chemicals afterwards. Then carefully pour the solution into the skimmer or along the pool edge. Never pour Quick-Chlorine Granules directly in pool water, as this poses a risk of bleaching (particularly in pools with covers).
For normal chlorination, use 20-30 g Quick-Chlorine Granules per 10,000 litres of water every 3-4 days. The dosage depends on how often the pool is used and the weather conditions.

Warning! Mixing different chlorine products can cause powerful reactions! Never mix this product with other chemicals!

Take heed of the risks and safety warnings! Must be stored out of reach of children. Transport and store in an upright position in original packaging, keep cool and out of direct sunlight.

Do not use pool water to water plants.

Dangerous if ingested. Poisonous gas forms in contact with oxygen. Eye and respiratory organ irritant. Highly toxic to aquatic organisms, can cause long-term harmful effects in aquatic environments. Must be stored out of reach of children. Store in the packaging in a dry area. In the event of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Avoid inhalation of smoke in the event of fire or explosion. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging or label. Do not empty into drains systems. Hand in the materials and container to a recycling centre for hazardous waste. Warning! Must not be used with other products. Poisonous gases may form (chlorine gas). Contents: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate.

First aid: Symptoms of poisoning may only present after many hours. For this reason, medical supervision is necessary for at least 48 hours after an accident. If inhaled: Get plenty of fresh air. Seek medical attention if any discomfort arises. Contact with skin: The product does not generally have any effect on the skin. Contact with eyes: Keep eyes open and rinse out thoroughly for several minutes under running water. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention. If ingested: Seek medical attention immediately.

Environmental effects: Water contamination classification 2; risk of water contamination. Do not allow to seep into groundwater, waterways, or drainage systems. There is a risk of contamination to drinking water when even small amounts contaminate the soil/ground. Toxic to fish and plankton in waterways. Highly toxic to aquatic organisms.

Storage and transport: Must be stored out of reach of children. Transport and store in an upright position in original packaging, keep cool and out of direct sunlight. Take heed of the risks and safety warnings!

Read more about pool care here
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.