From
590

Pool Care Starter Kit

Contains a selection of essential products for maintaining the correct chlorine level in your pool and for preventing deposit build-up.

Contents
Chlorine tablets, test sticks, floating dispenser, pH+, pH-, Clear Pool and one pool care guide.

Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.

Perform these steps regularly to maintain good water quality in your pool:
1. Adjust the pH value with pH+ or pH-. The pH value should be between 7.0 and 7.4.
2. Oxidise with chlorine, e.g. Quick-Chlorine Granules or Chlorine tablets, to remove organic contaminants. The chlorine level should be between 1.0 and 1.5 ppm (mg/l).
3. Add Clear Pool to prevent deposit build-up in the pool.Dosage – refer to instructions on each product packaging.

We also have salt tablets for pools with built-in salt generators.

Read more about pool care here
  • CHLORIDE GRAIN 1KG

    CHLORIDE GRAIN 1KG

    Art.. 36-472
    1690
    16,90 / KG
    Warning
    Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • PH MINUS 1KG

    PH MINUS 1KG

    Art.. 36-476
    590
    5,90 / KG
    Danger
    Causes serious eye damage.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • PH PLUS 1KG

    PH PLUS 1KG

    Art.. 36-475
    590
    5,90 / KG
    Warning
    Causes serious eye irritation.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • TESTSTICK 50PCS

    TESTSTICK 50PCS

    Art.. 36-478
    990
  • QUICKTAB 1KG

    QUICKTAB 1KG

    Art.. 36-473
    1390
    13,90 / KG
    Warning
    Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • CLEAR POOL 1L

    CLEAR POOL 1L

    Art.. 36-477
    990
    9,90 / L
    Danger
    Very toxic to aquatic life. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Avoid release to the environment. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.