990
9,90 / L

Clear Pool

Art. 36-477
Prevents deposit build-up in pools. Low-foam, pH neutral. 1 l.

BIOCIDES MUST BE USED IN A SAFE MANNER. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.

Instructions
Check and regulate the pH value between 7.0 and 7.4. The chlorine amount should be between 0.6 and 1.0 mg/l.

At the start of the season, use 100 ml Clear Pool per 10 m³ water. Then 50 ml per 10 m³ of water weekly.

Pour the product into one of the inlet valves or spread evenly across the water surface. The pool can be used immediately after using the product.

Storage: In a frost-free and dry area. Clear Pool has a shelf-life of at least 3 years if stored in original packaging at room temperature.

Warning!
Never mix Clear Pool with other chemicals!
Take heed of the risks and safety warnings! Store the product in its original packaging, out of reach of children, in a frost-free area out of direct sunlight.

Skin and eye irritant. Highly toxic to aquatic organisms. Must be stored out of reach of children. In the event of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Use appropriate safety gloves and safety glasses or face mask. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging or label. Do not empty into drains systems. Hand in the materials and container to a recycling centre for hazardous waste.

First aid
If inhaled: If the person is unconscious, transport in the recovery position.
Contact with skin: Wash immediately with water and soap then rinse thoroughly.
Contact with eyes: Keep eyes open and rinse out thoroughly for several minutes under running water. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention.
If ingested: If discomfort persists, seek medical attention.

Environmental effects
Water contamination class 2: Risk of water contamination. Do not allow to seep into groundwater, waterways, or drainage systems, not even small amounts. Risk of contamination to drinking water when even very small amounts contaminate the soil/ground.

Storage and transport: Must be stored out of reach of children. Transport and store in original packaging, keep cool and out of direct sunlight. Take heed of the risks and safety warnings!

Read more about pool care here
Danger
Very toxic to aquatic life. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Avoid release to the environment. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.