A smart solution for both shock and long-acting chlorination. Shock chlorination kills bacteria, dissolves small particles, and ensures total disinfection. The slow dissolving section ensures thorough disinfection over time and contains the following multifunction components: algaecide and flocculating agent, as well as pH stabilisation. 1 kg.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Read more about pool care here
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Store locked up. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Avoid release to the environment. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.
Dear customer. You are using an old and outdated browser. Please upgrade in order to get best possible experience.