4,90 / L


Art. 36-1531
Odourless. For paraffin burners, outdoor lamps, etc. 1 l.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.