790
7,90 / L

Woodwork Primer

Art.. 36-763
WOODWORK PRIMER is a primer and undercoat paint with a suitable viscosity for indoor use, and meets the highest requirements for adhesion, coverage, sanding, and body. Adheres well to all surfaces, both previously painted and unpainted, e.g. metal and wood, as well as challenging surfaces such as tiles and laminate. Also suitable as a primer for absorbent surfaces, e.g. fabric wallpaper, or as insulation primer over nicotine-stained and moisture and smoke-damaged surfaces. Also insulates loosely bound surfaces such as distemper paints.
Produces a matt, sandable surface with excellent coverage, adhesion and body.

The surface must be clean and dry. Wash, rinse and allow it to dry well. Any oil spillage is removed with a solvent. Untreated wood must be primed with 10-20 % diluted Woodwork Primer. Use filler to even out irregularities. Sand lightly. Carry out paint-rubbing with undiluted woodwork primer, intermediate sanding, paint-rub again and repeat until an even and smooth surface has been achieved. Wipe clean and coat at least twice with undiluted primer paint, e.g. Lacquer Paint or Window Paint, and allow to dry for at least 8 hours between coats.
If not all the contents of the tin are used, replace the lid firmly and then store the tin upside-down. This ensures that any skin that might form will be at the bottom of the tin.

Technical data:
*Areas of use: Woodwork indoors. *Application: Brush, roller, or spray. *Paint usage: 5–10 m²/l. *Drying time Dust-dry after 1–2 h. Second coat after 5 h. *Hard-dry after 12–24 h. *Thinning/cleaning: Aliphatic spirit/white spirit.. *Colour: White. *VOC threshold limit value: (cat A/D) 300 g/l. (2010) *The product contains: max. 300 g/l VOC.
Warning
Flammable liquid and vapour. Contains 2-butanonoxime. May produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.