Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.