- Creates an elastic and tight joint
- Attaches to both dry and damp surfaces
- Withstands all climates
- Excellent for emergency repairs in the wet
- Does not require heating prior to application
- Apply the sealing compound directly on to the surface to be repaired with a trowel. If necessary, dilute with a small amount of turpentine.
- Allow one week for it to dry.
Density: 980 kg/m³
Dry content by weight: 70 %
Drying time: Approx 1 week
Flashpoint: 40 °C
Fire class: 2 b
Solvent: White sprint
Marginal limit value VOC: (Cat A/h) 750 g/l (2010)
Product contains max: 750 g/l