Benefits and Features
- Universal: Binds to almost all construction materials, even on slightly damp surfaces.
- Strong and elastic grout after curing.
- Recoatable with most paints and varnishes, even water-based.
- Fast adhesion which in most cases means you will not need a clamp, thereby saving you time.
- Resistant to weather and ageing. UV stable.
- Resistant against mildew and bacteria.
- Easy to apply with a glue gun in almost all weather conditions.
- Environmentally friendly: Free of solvents and isocyanates.
- Does not discolour.
Insulation materials, tables, chip boards, floors, partitioning walls, plaster boards, panels, lining, cladding, door sills, fittings, roof details, mirrors, decorative panels, plastic sheets in refrigerators, grout, as well as for equipment on cars, boats, camping vans, etc.
Mouldings, baseboards, panels, rosettes, stucco, glass, profiles, signs and letters on rock, etc.
Grouting & Sealing
Cracks in floors, walls, mouldings, hardwood floors, windows, concrete, tiles, pipes, ducts, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, containers and metal structures, etc.
BT Multibond Transparent (Art. no. 36-48252)
Glass doors, glass showcases, verandas, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.Material
- Wood: Particle boards, MDF, plywood, fibreboard for ceilings/walls, (e.g. Huntonit) etc.
- Cement Based: Concrete, light concrete (e.g. Siporex, Ytong), LECA aggregate bricks and blocks, etc.
- Glass: Mirrors, glass, acrylics, plexi-glass, fibreglass, enamel, etc.
- Ceramics: Plasterboard, tiles roof tiles, bricks, etc.
- Natural Stone: Marble, slate, granite, etc.
- Metals: Cast iron, sheet metal, zinc, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminium, etc.
- Polymers: Polyurethane (PU) etc.
- Composites: Roofing shingles, etc.
- Plastic: Polystyrene (e.g. foamed plastic, Isopor), melamine, HPL (High Pressure Laminate) floors, polycarbonate etc.
- Temperature for application and drying: +5 °C to + 40 °C.
- Temperature tolerance after curing: -40 °C to +90 °C.
- Bonding time: 35 minutes at 23 °C and 50 % RH.
- Curing time: 3 mm/24 h at 23 °C and 50 % RH.
- Approved deviation: < 25 %.
- Recoatable with most water and solvent-based paints.
- Alkyd paints can prolong the drying time.
- Adhesion: Perfect for most materials, with damp or dry surfaces; limited effect on sleek surfaces such as bitumen, Teflon®, polyethylene, polypropylene.
- Must not be used in permanently wet areas, e.g. pools.
- Durability transparency: 9 months in unopened packaging at 23 °C
- Other Durability: 12 months in unopened packaging at 23 °C