Two-component epoxy adhesive that joins, fills, bonds and fixes. *Gives very strong joints for the majority of materials such as plastics, metal, glass, ceramics, wood, stone, fibreglass, etc. *Suitable for bonding details and repairing plastics, wash hand basins, boats, etc. *Grey 2 x 75 ml.
Instructions for use # Clean and dry the surfaces to be glued. # Mix equal amounts from the two containers. # Apply within 2 hours. # Even out with a damp spatula. # Cures in 3 hours. After 24 hours the surface can be sanded, drilled and painted.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled. Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Rinse mouth. Specific treatment (see … on this label). IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.