Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.