A spare tyre in a can. Repairs and pumps a punctured tyre without the wheel needing to be removed. Can also mend punctures on cars, caravans, trailers, etc. without the need for additional tools. Can be used on both tube and tubeless tyres.
Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.