From
350

Glycol, concentrated

Ethylene-based coolant system glycol designed for use with most petrol and diesel engines on the market. Provides a very effective protection against frost and corrosion. Always follow the engine manufacturer's recommendations when replacing coolant. Concentrated. Must not be mixed with ethylene glycol.
  • ANTIFREEZE 3KG

    ANTIFREEZE 3KG

    Art. 36-1785
    3 kg
    890
    2,97 / KG
    Warning
    May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • ANTIFREEZE 1KG

    ANTIFREEZE 1KG

    Art. 36-1780
    1 kg
    350
    3,50 / KG
    Warning
    May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • ANTIFREEZE 12KG

    ANTIFREEZE 12KG

    Art. 36-1788
    12 kg
    2690
    2,24 / KG
    Warning
    May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.