May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/…/ equipment. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.