Causes serious eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.