2990

Polyurethane Lacquer

Two-component polyurethane paint that creates a durable, water-resistant surface with a high-gloss finish. The paint has excellent resistance to UV light and chemicals. Suitable for exposed surfaces, such as decks, hulls, steps, etc. Not for use below the waterline.

Information
  • Mixture ratio: 2:1
  • Application time: 3 hrs (20 °C)
  • Apply at temperatures of 5–30 °C
  • Undercoat: Epoxy primer
  • Coverage: 13–14 m2
  • Avoid hot work, poisonous gases may be produced
  • 2-KOMP POLYURETAN OFF-WHITE

    2-KOMP POLYURETAN OFF-WHITE

    Art. 30-576
    2990
    Warning
    Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • 2-KOMP POLYURETAN GRAY

    2-KOMP POLYURETAN GRAY

    Art. 30-577
    2990
    Warning
    Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
  • 2-KOMP POLYURETAN WHITE

    2-KOMP POLYURETAN WHITE

    Art. 30-575
    2990
    Warning
    Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Flammable liquid and vapour. Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
    Show safety phrases
    Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.